TERMS AND CONDITIONS
FEED U. Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Consent to these Terms and Conditions. You consent to these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) by downloading, accessing, and/or using the App. You should review the Terms regularly as they may change at any time. Your use of the App following any amendment of these Terms will signify your assent to and acceptance of its revised terms.
2. Age. You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms, and to abide by and comply with these Terms. You affirm that you are over the age of 13. The App is not intended for children under 13 that are unaccompanied by his or her parent or legal guardian.
3. Use of Content. You may use the App solely for personal, non-commercial purposes. You may not otherwise use, modify, copy, print, display, reproduce, distribute or publish any information or content from the App.
4. Intellectual Property. Trademarks, trade dress, service marks, logos, and copyrighted materials such as text, graphics or associated names or descriptions, rewards, videos, audio (“Intellectual Property”) appearing on the App or as content are the exclusive property of FEED U., LLC (COMPANY) unless otherwise indicated to belong to a third party, with all rights reserved. COMPANY does not transfer, license, or assign any intellectual property rights or ownership to you.
5. Subscriptions and Billing. For premium additional content, you may authorize monthly payment through your Apple iTunes or Google Play account. Payments will be charged to your iTunes or Google Play Account and the subscription automatically renews, unless auto-renew is turned off 24-hours before the end of the current monthly period. You may manage your subscriptions through iTunes or Google Play account settings, detailed here. COMPANY does not handle payment processing, billing, subscription cancellation, or refunds.
6. Termination. COMPANY may terminate your account or right to access the App at any time, without notice, for any reason.
7. Disclaimers. COMPANY DOES NOT INTEND TO PROVIDE ANY HEALTH OR NUTRITIONAL ADVICE. The App and the information or content should not be considered a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment. All health or medical decisions, including those related to diet, nutrition, and exercise, should be made only after consulting your own doctor and solely in accordance with your doctor’s advice. COMPANY disclaims any liability for adverse reactions, effects, or consequences, directly or indirectly, resulting from the use of the App, orders from its participating restaurants or food merchants and its information or content. You alone assume the risk related to food you purchase, prepare, or consume, as there may be agricultural contamination by pathogens, chemicals, or food-borne illnesses, and other risks related to your pre-existing medical conditions, allergies, illnesses, stomach, blood, or immune disorders. COM provides the App and its information or content As-Is, and disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including those related to accuracy, truth, scientific basis or research. All statements are opinion and for informational and entertainment purposes only.
8. Limitation of Liability. In no event will the collective liability of COMPANY and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, service providers, content providers, employees, contractors, agents, owners, officers, directors, members, managers, regardless of whether the claim arises in contract, tort, or otherwise, exceed the greater of $100 or the amount you have paid in subscription fees.
9. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold COMPANY and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, service providers, content providers, employees, agents, owners, officers, directors, members, managers (the Indemnified Parties) harmless from any breach of these Terms by you, including any use of the App or its information or content other than as expressly authorized in these Terms. You agree that the Indemnified Parties will have no liability in connection with any such breach or unauthorized use, and you agree to indemnify any and all resulting loss, damages, judgments, awards, costs, expenses, and attorneys’ fees of the Indemnified Parties. You will also indemnify and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from and against any claims brought by third parties arising out of your use of the information and Content accessed from the App.
Effective: September 1, 2021
Last updated: September 1, 2021